- Learn the Bodywork that has it all: stretches, range of motion, and deep tissue plus energy work , breathing techniques, and meditation.
- Learn from a master practitioner and teacher of Thai Bodywork with 25 years experience.
- Experience and learn Robert’s nurturing style of Thai that achieves deep effects without force by bringing out the dance and meditative qualities.
- Learn more than the mechanics – learn the spiritual and cultural foundations of this ancient Buddhist healing art.
- Learn more than a collection of moves – learn a smooth-flowing routine for the whole body (in 4 positions) that is safe and effective for most clients..
- Get step-by-step guidance in body mechanics to perform each move and the whole choreography on a floor mat or on a massage table.
- Completely experiential class as Robert works on everyone and guides lots of practice, exercises & meditations.
- Booklet with pictures of all the moves in sequence is included.
- Even if you don’t want to practice Thai Bodywork you can apply most of the elements to enhance other modalities.
CE Hours: All courses are approved by NCBTMB and Florida Massage Board. A “Certificate of Completion” is given. Level 1 & 2 courses give 21 CE Hours (all that is needed in addition to 3 Hours of Ethics for license renewal in North Carolina). The One-Day Introduction series gives 8 CE Hours for each day. Course completions are reported to CE Broker.
Three course levels from Introduction to Advanced: Level 1 and Level 2 are three-day courses giving 21 CE Hours. (Note that Level 1 is prerequisite for Level 2.) A series of three One-Day Introduction courses are also taught that cover the same material as each day in the Level 1 course. See Course Descriptions.
Class Size is limited to 16 in order to give adequate supervision for this work which is very new and different for most students. So register early!
Disclaimer: You cannot master Thai Bodywork in one weekend. Both Levels One and Two and lots of practice are required to be fully competent. You must practice, practice, practice to get the sensitivity, control, and flow that is both safe and effective and imparts the confidence in clients for them to really let go and receive the healing work. To help you, guided follow-up practice sessions are available and announced exclusively to students from these courses.